Airbags

Dano190485

Hi was wondering if anyone can help me. I'm 25 years old and recently brought a zed. Always wanted one and over the moon with it. But 2 days after buying I found out my partner is having my child. I really want to keep my zed as it was a great buy and it is 1 of my dream cars. But I'm worried about the passenger airbag was wondering if there's away of turning it off. In my precious car I could, but I can't seem to find any details of it anywhere. Thanks for taking your time to read this and I look forward to hearing your advise..... Cheers

not sure if this is any help but on my brothers car and my dads car its the same, no where to turn off the abs. They had to buy carseats or module things that send out a signal to stop the airbag coming on. A bit silly IMO as on my 172 its just a key turn on the passengers door.

yeah my last car was a seat leon and there was just a key slot in the glove box to turn off the air bag. do you have any idea where your dad or brother got there modules from? did they have 350z?

They where dealer parts and they wernt nissans. As Mike says is probably the best option. A bit stupid that if you have a 2 seater you don't have a child.

Cheers for the advise guys. Is annoying that they have assumed people who drive the 350 won't have young children. My partner has got another car but don't want to have to rely on my partner every time I want to go somewhere with my baby. Hopefully I will get it sorted soon.