Help me find the right 350z for me

simon da silva

Hey Guys.

Today is a happy day for me. I just sold me suzuki swift :)

cheers to me, so know the hunt for my 350z has begun, and i was wondering if any of you guys might now a car that is just right for me.

Only issue for me is, IT HAS TO BE LHD. :( since i live in Denmark.

im hoping to find the right car for around £8000 +/- a little.

Any of you guys can help me out?

hiya,where abouts in Denmark are you from? I lived in Odense for a couple of years! Not to burst any bubbles but have you looked into import tax? I tried to get my pug 106 over from England when I lived there and they wanted to sting me for a third of the cost of the car just to get it in the country! You can have it on a visiter permit for three months but have to drive it out of the country and back again to re-new! Probably doesnt help you much but goodluck with the search anyway :thumbs:

hiya,where abouts in Denmark are you from? I lived in Odense for a couple of years! Not to burst any bubbles but have you looked into import tax? I tried to get my pug 106 over from England when I lived there and they wanted to sting me for a third of the cost of the car just to get it in the country! You can have it on a visiter permit for three months but have to drive it out of the country and back again to re-new! Probably doesnt help you much but goodluck with the search anyway :thumbs:

haha :D i live in Copenhagen, and yes im aware of the taxes :D the prices you have the 350zeds for are reqiducles.

I can arrange flex leasing on the tax so i only pay for what i use :)

but welcome to DK! A country where we HATE cars with big engines etc. 180% tax here we come!