First Time withan DSLR

bhavin85

the stance of this zed is perfect imo...

I've only owned mine one day and already looking to do some serious mods.

Do you have spacers aswell as the coilovers and if so what size front/rear and whats the size spec of the alloys: ET, width etc...

Thanks

Got my GF a Canon IXUS 130 for X-Mas, it has 14 Megapixel compared to the Nikons 12....

And it has a load of functions on it, and auto mode is quite capable, apart from nightshots, best switch to manual mode and select night snap shot mode and perhaps tinker with the exp settings

Personally I don't think that a difference in 2 Megapixel makes any difference other than to take up more room on your memory card. And having just read this I think its confirmed :thumbs:

http://www.kenrockwell.com/tech/mpmyth.htm

Agreed. I bought a canon G10 a couple of years back, that had 12mp and I later upgraded to the G11. Cannon downed the mp to 10mp and I believe the G12 still has 10mp. Outstanding cameras IMHO. I was into my photography big time until I had my mac pro and back up hard drive stolen with over 4500 photos on :( I hadn't long bought my Canon 7D either. So now I'm back to square one and building my library up again. I do like a challenge mind :lol:

Nice photos :thumbs: