Frozen battery?

Danish07

hey guys,

first off, Merry Xmas to everyone! Hope you're all having a good time :)

So, my battery...........is it possible that the cold killed it? its been parked outside for 3 weeks since it was snowed in so i havent had the chance to drive it anywhere. This morning when I went to open it and get something out of the car, the remote didnt seem to be working. On closer insection all the lights/leds were dead too. got in with the key, no alarms went off so i tried the ignition. Lo & behold, it was dead!

I guess what I'm asking is; could the cold have killed it or should I be worried that there's a more sinister killer out there?

Dan

Hey Mate,

Mine had the exact same issue, i left mine in the garage for 3 weeks and tried to start/open with remote and got nothing... i unlocked the door with a key but couldn't get the passenger door open lol. I had my mate jump start me and it worked first time :thumbs: you can do that as a temp fix but you will need to recharge it ASAP. I let mine charge for a day and its fine now, actually its AMAZING now... the ECU was obviously reset in the process !

The guy who owned it before me drove 2k miles a year and was 72 years old so went from 1st to third to sixth everywhere ! MY GOD did the ECU reset make a difference... i've fell in love with my zed all over again. Its like a new car... i did think it was fast when i first got it but it never really suprised me but now WOW :teeth:

Also be advised when i jumped it the alarm went off when you complete the circuit so just use your remote to unlock as it should work then and turn it off !

Cheers,

Joe