RSA E-Choice

Jammy007

I was just looking at getting the girlfriends car insured, she's currently with more than and its around £200. Everyone seems to have gone up in price by around £60 except for Royal & Sun Alliance, RSA E-Choice who want £204.

Has anyone had any dealings with the company or know anything which may lead to me staying well away? Its just recently been set up and there aren't the lists of user reviews which I would usually look for.

More than are also under the RSA group so i guess its the devil and the deep blue sea? Just wondered if anyone had any feed back?

• 1 month later...
First bit of advice is to call the company you are currently with. Tell them of the new quote and offer them the chance to match it.

Definitely +1 on this. Admiral quoted me a lot less than I was getting with MoreThan. Called them up, quoted the policy number and told them I wanted to cancel the policy. After a quick "let me just speak to my manager" moment, they beat it by £25 plus refunded the difference so far this year.