Uberdread

I have for sale my trusty D80 in immaculate condition, complete with:

- Original 18-135mm kit lens,

- Battery

- Battery charger

- Neck strap

- User manual

- Nikon D80 Digital field guide book

All this for just £390. This would make an excellent Christmas present for any budding photographer.

Camera2.jpg

Camera.jpg

This camera is in full working order and excellent condition, I've had many photography trips and this camera has never missed a beat. The image quality is second to none, although not as high pixels as the newer cameras the sharpness and richness of the images never disappoint.

The kit lens is both sharp and light weight so perfect for casual photography. However to get the best out of the camera invested in a few extra quality lenses, as any photographer would agree.

The battery life is extremely long (as anyone who has ever owned a Nikon will know), during a holiday I shot every day for at least 7 hours over an entire week and still had bars on the battery!

I also have for sale a Sigma 24-70 2.8 EX lens, which is a fantastic partner to this camera. If a potential buyer is interested in this lens too I would sell it for an additional £280.

If you have any questions about this item, please feel free to PM me and I will do my best to answer as quickly as possible.

Many thanks for looking.