Christmas came early for my Z

RichieB

Recently treated my Z to some gifts - UpRev at RS Tuning and Hunter geometry set-up. (Probably more £££'s than the wife will have spent on her this Christmas! :lol: )

These have totally transformed how the car now feels and drives. Definitely money well spent, would recommend.

On the suspension the toe was out on all corners, so now hopefully my new tyres won't be wearing down as quick.

As for the UpRev - haven't noticed a difference from standstill but once the car is rolling along it certainly pulls alot better when accelerating through the gears. The car has just basic mods so wasn't expecting a massive difference but certainly feels more responsive (graphs in dyno section)

Driven the car for 2 days like this but only trouble is it's now under 3 inches of snow :cold: plus with the dodgy roads it's too risky to be driving it in a sporting manner......Guess I'll just have to wait...... :yawn:

If u don't mind me asking, how much did the Hunter wheel alignment set u back? you could PM me if you can't say it loud. I am thinking of getting this done when the winter's over as my steering is not going in a straight line at the mo. Cheers :thumbs:

Probably struggle to keep the Z in a straight line this weather regardless of the steering :lol:

The cost was £67 inc VAT. I also had a 5% discount voucher that you can print out from the website

http://www.alignmycar.co.uk/

This will show your nearest Hunter equipped garage.

If there a 2 or more near you, it's worth phoning up for prices - the 2 I tried differed by £20!!!