FS: Palm Pre Plus

-Chris-

I have a brand new Palm Pre Plus still sealed in the box. This is straight from the O2 shop through a warranty claim where they replaced the handset rather than repair it so everything is above board.

The Palm Pre is a great phone however I had one for nearly a year and this seems a good chance to try something new.

All the details of the phone can be found on Palm's website: http://www.palm.com/uk/en/products/phones/preplus/index.html

I will also throw in a USED (but in very good condition) touchstone wireless charging pad and additional charger so you can leave the touchstone pad by your desk or bed and still have a charger for nights away etc.

Price is £320 + p&p (<£10)

Chris.

CIMG0015.jpg

Just looked on Amazon and this phone is £490 new (used are still £300) and the cheapest way to get this on contract is over a £100 more.

So, if you are after a smart phone without a high monthly tariff for the next 18 months this is a chance to get a bargin.

Chris.