Do you know MTEC100??

AMT

Ok this is a long shot, but was sifting through the pics section and came across a black Z with drilled and grooved discs, now obviously different car from my 2006 2.0 Hyundai Coupe, but the discs on it look smack bang on to the same make as I've got on the coupe (I know the guy does other cars just not sure if the Z). He's on ebay and is called MTEC100, he's a well know seller on the Coupe forums and I bought my discs and Mintex pads of him and they do the job and look great. Anybody heard of him? Prob one of the things I'd want to do when I get my Z, the brembos look good with the gold calipers but the blank discs need some holes in em I think heh B)

Ooh, also, I changed my Aerial on the coupe aswell, got an ARK one, had to get a plain bolt screw, cut it to the right size so it fitted well into the body but also the aerial making sure no one could pull it off (and itworks just fine!), how easy is it to change it on the Z?? I see a few with shorter aerials, preferably a solid metal one would be nice...sturdy lol

AMT