Calling all Japspeed K1 owners (inc past owners)

Woody

Hi all,

I have had an annoying rattle on my exhaust for a while now and decided today was the day to try and sort it. After a while laying under the car I have descovered that the rattle is coming from the centre baffle. The exhaust was bought brand new in a group buy, less than a year ago. I am going to get in contact with japspeed, as i think i am intitled to a replacement. Has anybody else had this problem? Do you think im right to contact japspeed or will they just fob me off?

Cheers Woody

Did you have to take yours off and send it back before they would send out a replacement? Or did they send you a replacement 1st?

They will only repair mine, if i take it off the car and send it back. But i cant do that, as my car is my daily drive

Hmm, they sent out a replacement and the courier picked up my system at the same time. At least, that was the plan, the courier actually returned about 5 days later to pick up the old system. Perhaps it depends on the issue? In my case, the weld inside of the tailpipes had failed, causing an unholy rattling at low revs. Probably not the best solution for you, but it may be an idea to see if you can pop down to their site on a Saturday, then they can swap the systems at their cost? ;)