Sunburst J18 M4 + Blade A420

Bockaaarck

Nice looking Sunburst going up the exit lane at J 18 on the M4 yesterday about quarter to seven last night, heading off toward Old Sodbury. Followed by a very smart Blade on the A420 heading towards the roundabout between Cold Ashton and Pennsylvania just before seven.

Nice looking Sunburst going up the exit lane at J 18 on the M4 yesterday about quarter to seven last night, heading off toward Old Sodbury. Followed by a very smart Blade on the A420 heading towards the roundabout between Cold Ashton and Pennsylvania just before seven.

Twas me on the a420 :) i did wave at you :) but only realised it was a Zed as i came up on you :)

Nice coluur you have

Twas me on the a420 :) i did wave at you :) but only realised it was a Zed as i came up on you :)

Nice coluur you have

Saw the :wave::D

Looks like a lovely Zed you have Joe, very clean and tidy. There aren't many Chilli's around, although I didn't realise that when I bought it. I like all the colours to be honest, but it's nice to have something a little different.

Not sure if you know but a few of us meet up about once a month on and off, we're going to meet up at Morrisons over at Cribbs Causeway this Sunday about 9:30 -ish (South West Meets Thread). Normally just coffee and a chat, handy for getting advice about any problems with the car and stuff. Feel free to come along if you haven't got any plan's.

Cheers,

Bock :)