Blade silver dvr door mirror wanted

marcuscollings

After going out to my car this morning some lovely person (not car) has snapped my wing mirror off, looks like they had 3 goes at as well. :angry::angry::angry:

So I'm after a uk spec(if this matters I'm not sure) blade silver, drivers side, door mirror ( or just the bracket as the mirror is ok).

Or does anyone know who sells cheap parts? Nissan want £300, 2nd hand one on eBay £200! Zman does not have one! No z's in the scrappys near me! Anyone got another ideas please?

Why do people feel the need to F@#k with other peoples cars!!!

Thanks in advance!

One very p#@sed off Marcus.

hey just a quick note - the exact same thing happened to me a few weeks back - blade silver drivers side mirror snapped off overnight, a week after i bought the car.

have you sorted it yet? as I couldn't find one (apart from nissan who would have charged over 500 for parts + labour - still considering this just to get it done with minimum hassle) I stuck mine back on with Araldite (the one with 2 tubes you mix together). It is clearly an interim solution and i was expecting high speed mirror failure, but it's still holding and i've since done several hundred miles, been over bumpy roads and done 90+ on the motorway. i shouldn't recommend it though...just FYI

After going out to my car this morning some lovely person (not car) has snapped my wing mirror off, looks like they had 3 goes at as well. :angry::angry::angry:

So I'm after a uk spec(if this matters I'm not sure) blade silver, drivers side, door mirror ( or just the bracket as the mirror is ok).

Or does anyone know who sells cheap parts? Nissan want £300, 2nd hand one on eBay £200! Zman does not have one! No z's in the scrappys near me! Anyone got another ideas please?

Why do people feel the need to F@#k with other peoples cars!!!

Thanks in advance!

One very p#@sed off Marcus.

cause we live in a world where some little freaking git's who deserve nothing more than an ASBO and ankle bracelet are wandering the streets at night looking for trouble.