Sat Nav anti glare screen coating

Tay

The anti glare coating on the screen has been rubbed off somehow. It's one of the annoying things about the car since I've had it.

Around the edges of the screen the coating exists and on a nice sunny day like today the edges are the only part of the screen that are readable.

The screen looks pants in it's current state so over the weekend I tried to gently rub it with some window cleaning spay to see if i can get the rest of it off but it was taking ages so i gave up. I only managed to get a very small amount off. How the previous owner managed to get the coating off in the first place is beyond me.

I would like to re-apply the screen coating if possible but searches turn up nothing, does anyone know if it's possible?

Worst case is something i can use that will remove the rest of the anti glare coating so that the entire screen looks the same. Any ideas on something non-abrasive that will do the job would be appreciated.

Cheers.