Sony Ericsson K750i - Works with the Bluetooth Adapter !

JimmyJam75

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&item=270032027249&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Sony Ericsson K750i Mobile Phone - BLACK

This is a fantastic phone with a brilliant 2 mega pixel camera which also captures video. The phone has a built in 34MB memory, but this phone also comes with a 64Mb card and adaptor.

I have used this phone for 11 months and am now selling it due to having just upgraded. This phone was bought through Vodafone as part of a monthly contract deal and does NOT have any Vodafone branding on the phone, therefore I am 90% sure that it's unlocked.

The phone is in good condition, only has a few scuff marks on the silver lens cover and one bottom corner of the phone. The screen has a few marks on but otherwise is in a good condition. The joystick control on most 750i's does start to stick after continual use, but on this phone I have only encountered the 'sticking' on a handful of occasions.

This phone comes in its original box, and is supplied with: charger, battery (still lasts well over a week on standby), USB cable, headset for listening to music, all software, manuals, and extra 64MB memory card.

Please contact me if you have any questions!

Please note though that the Bluetooth adapter for the 350Z is NOT included in the sale. :)