350z windscreen

womblingfree

Hi, new potential 350z owner here :drive1

I've been looking at used Z's for a weeks or so now and yesterday saw the best example I've come across so far.

One thing that concerned me, the front window had been replaced due to a crack, and the instruments seemed to reflect very noticeably in it when I was driving. Is this usual? I can't say I'd noticed it in any other cars and found it rather off-putting. Could this be a result of an non-spec windscreen or am I imagining things??

he's not talking about the lights at night reflecting he means the pods are reflecting in the glass :bangin: the dash may have been polished with a gloss dash product I prefer the matt ones as I hate glossy dashes they look tacky :)

he's not talking about the lights at night reflecting he means the pods are reflecting in the glass :bangin: the dash may have been polished with a gloss dash product I prefer the matt ones as I hate glossy dashes they look tacky :)

Does this mean if it's polished with a matt polish it should go away?