Want this in my Z!!!

350matty

Want a Dvd player in my car!

Currently i have no Sat Nav so there is an empty space in my dash board. I'd like a Dvd screen there to fill that space and run the dvd player fru my bose speakers.

Ive looked on WEB and seen how nice it looks. But think will get stolen straight away.

myznavi.jpg

Has anyone heard of playing DVDs fru their Nissan Sat Nav module??? i know you cant but is there a way round it?

If anyone else has their bose unit still in and DVD player please post pic.

Thankyou

I'll have to check but I don't think adding an aftermarket DVD player is possible as you won't be able to tap in to the BOSE system to get the sound.

That picture also shows the (relatively) low quality of that screen as even at that angle the picture doesn't look good. With in car screens check to see if you can see the screen at least at a 45 degree angle. You sit to one side of it and it wwill be dangerous and frustrating if it reflects and / or you have to stare at it to see what it says.

You can get a few that motorise away, but with these what you pay for is normally what you get. Do you have a proper car stereo installer near you?