NEED HELP URGENT! Calling 350z audio experts

James B

Want to get rid of the Bose HU cos it's always cutting out on the left speakers.

Just found this HU below on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PANASONIC-CQ-VW10 ... 335f536372

Is this going to plug in and play with the rest of the Bose set up and speakers? Anything I should know or be considering?

If it is I really want to pounce on this quick.

Thanks for all your feedback guys!

Cheers,

James

That's the same problem I had with mine, it was infuriating!

Check out these guides from Rob_Quads.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=16403

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=31260&p=457835

They detail everything you need and how to connect it all up. I followed them and found the install to be pretty straightforward.

I see the unit has 2V preouts which is the same as mine and to be honest it's a little quiet, I have to run my head unit at near full volume all the time. If you like it loud you'll need to get a line booster. I'm still considering whether to do that or whether to just upgrade my amp and speakers.

Hope that helps. Good luck!

Its not that difficult, im no ICE expert but ive got my pioneer working ok. You just need to make sure you get the right connectors especially the steering wheel adapter. There are several things to look out for like the Bose unit is earthed differently to most aftermarket units so you have to earth them yourself, and if you end up with a quiet unit you can get RCA boosters that will sort it out, I got front and rear boosters for £30 and now the level is absolutely fine :thumbs: