ESP problems with aftermarket alloys...

Conrad

Following on from this thread: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=38624&start=15

I have been advised that my unusual wheel/tyre setup is the reason my Traction Control is faulty. I can borrow a set of Rays if needs be but it's a bit of a PITA. If my current wheel setup is the reason the TC is faulty will driving aroung on Rays correct the fault? i.e is the ESP sensor continually sending out a fault on the current wheels or have the currenty wheels actually broke the ESP in some way?

I'm not sure hoe the system works and was wondering if the sensor will still be able to recognise the original set of Rays...,

WOOO ****IN HOOOO! Just managed to fix this!! :drive1:drive1:drive1:yahoo::yahoo:

Complete fluke but I have also been having an airbag fault flashing up. Just did a search on here and somebody said to switch ignition on, wait for airbag light to flash then switch off & wait 5 secs. Repeat this 3 times to get rid of error. I did this and to my delight this procedure removed both the airbag fault and ESP fault. My traction control is now working again, I am chuffed to bits!!!

I'll update my other thread in case somebody ever has the same fault. Seems that maybe the ignition on/off and wait 5 secs removes more than just airbag faults!!

Cheers for the help anyways Husky!