"Stone hitting bottom of the car noise"

Nemmeh

This might be a weird one so bear with me ;)

Ok.....imagine driving on a road that's just been resurfaced and stones are all over the place (and they hit the bottom of your car 20 at a time at low speed (like 15 mph))....

This is something I get from my car when (and ONLY when) you have been drifting it, to clarify I don't drive my car hard often, but I went to Silverstone F1 and was camping.. huge expanse of grass and just could not resist the temptation to drift it on the grass :D

After doing so, my car will produce "stone like noises" at 5-10 mph for the first 1/2/3 drives (and only for the first 2-3 minutes of those 1/2/3 drives)... on 4th/5th drive, no noises at all......totally silent.

I will not be surprised if you've lost the plot by this point, why would it do that then go away and be silent until you were to drift the car again?

My car also made this noise when I first bought it (but then soon disappeared after being treated nicely (so obviously the previous owner liked to take it side ways))...

And just to add, this doesn't really bother me because I don't hear it, just wondering why ;)... I've read about CV joints etc but that seems to be a persistant problem people have and this is just intermittent when "drifted" Weird...

Thanks for any replies!