52 plate Pearl White JDM zed-Price drop.£8850ono

Shaun1982

Unfortunately a deposit for a house is beconning so the zed sadly has to go :byebye:

Lets get the bad bits out of the way first

Wheels need a refurb(one has a bit missing off the very edge but the wheels fine & the edge can be built back up)

Edge of drivers seat bolster has just worn through on the stitching but not very noticeable

NSR 1/4 has a scratch that could do with painting but again doesnt show up that much on the white

Now thats out the way heres a bit of spec:

2002 52 private plated JDM

Clocks read 75000 something,i was told the car had done about 30k when worked out(65000 at the time) have no proof of this so ill say its a 75k car

Cloth interior

Usual jap sat nav & tv stuff

Rare JDM option for mirrors,points down at the rear wheels when in reverse

Seibon carbon oem 07+ bonnet

carbon b pillars

carbon side z badges

tints

carbon VS style splitter

carbon brows

japspeed K1 exhaust

Unknown aftermarket air filter

18'' Rota GTRs in black,staggered fitment,all tyres have loads of tread left

pearl black rear z badge

Smoothed front bumper with cameras above smoked reflectors

rear camera

black handles

s2000 stubby

Replaced the headlights with some nice shiny ones instead of the shite that it came with

chaned the hid bulbs to 6k too

Dont think ive missed anything there.

Mechanically the car is great,very smooth delivery,very quiet engine & the k1 sounds great

Oh tax,its a biggie, £405 a year & it needs doin end of september but its motd til next april i think it is

I do have a few receipts for service bits & some of the mods too & for any uk music fans the car was previously owned by Skepta & i shall be leaving the Boy Better Know plate on the zed

:lol:

Im sticking it up for 9,500 ono so feel free to fire any questions etc my way via pm

IMG00049-20100605-1954.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwNjYtMjAxMDA2MTYtMTQxO.jpg

IMG00026-20100522-1634.jpg

Dash.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hang in there bud. Dont go reducing the price too soon.

I got £8k for mine 3 months ago, with all my mods removed. The only advise i can give though, is dont bother with PH or eBay... i tried for months to sell mine on there, and then i thought i'd bite the bullit and pay for it to go on autotrader... and then within 2 weeks it was gone.

Nice car, and i'd have it off you if my circumstances were different. GLWS. :thumbs:

Hi Shaun

I feel ur pain mate. Im on Pistonheads, autotrader and only time wasters so far I dont want to undervalue the car as at ten and a half grand shes worth all the time and effort and above all money i put into her. Its even more frustrating as its been 3 months and ive a car waiting for me,

She wont be going free in a cereal box just yet lol

all the best

Rene :surrender:

It's pretty shitty really isn't it. I'm on my 3rd reduction now I think and can't get anything interested. Welll there's one bloke at work that did the usual if you've still got it in a few months, after he offered me £8000 & a p plate tigra when he's only actually got £5000 at the minute