P3 Service

daveyboy10

Just been quoted £227 inc VAT for a P3 service in the East yorkshire region...This actually includes the brake fluid change, spark plugs, and rear LSD oil!!!! I dont think this is bad but if it is please will someone tell me!!!Ha

Also does it really need different spark plugs and LSD oil?

They have also thrown in an MOT for £35......

Id rather use garages down south like abbey and such likes, the ones that are recommended but as you can see im miles away....

That's a very good price if it includes spark plugs, as they are normally over £100 to change on their own.

Is that at a Nissan garage?

Spark plugs should be done at 45,000 miles or so. LSD oil doesn't really need doing, but some do for peace of mind. Just check they are using the right fluids and plugs else they will do more harm than good :surrender:

Yes that is a Nissan Garage.....Well id like to say I can trust them with the oils and spark plugs...I guess thats why im going to Nissan so that if there is a problem, they will solve it....well hopefully

Well I guess on that response, I shall book it....

PS my MOT runs out tomorrow, if i book my MOT, can I still use the car ???

I appreciate the help, thank you mate.

PS my MOT runs out tomorrow, if i book my MOT, can I still use the car ???

You can only use your car on the public road after the MOT has expired in order to drive to a garage for a pre-arranged MOT, so technically you cannot use your car after tomorrow apart from getting it to the garage to be tested.