Dension ICE Link

_tim_

We picked up our brand new Zed GT on Friday, and one of the first things we need to do is get it iPod enabled.

The Denison Ice Link looks good, but apparently it takes the place of a CD changer, so you can't have both operable.

Does anyone know for sure whether it's compatible with the Zed's BOSE system? Can we use the ICELink and the CD changer still as the CD changer is integral to the head unit I understand?

Thanks for that link Mike. It appears that install was done on a non-BOSE equipped car, so I'm still curious to know if there are any issues with that.

The ICELink plugs into the CD changer socket on the back of the head unit, and it says clearly on the Denison site that you cannot have both the ICELink and a CD changer fitted for this reason. But I'm not sure if the BOSE system has a seperate CD changer or if it's one of those head units with the changer part integral to it (and if so, if it even has an external changer socket).

Loving the Zed!

• 3 weeks later...