Any Experience with Motorpoint?

thebesh

Hi Guys

Just wanted to know if anyone has any experience with Motorpoint (mixed reviews online)

Spoke to them today and they will accept my car as a trade-in and I'm looking at a 2008 313GT - 37k on the clock

It's 14,999, but with my trade in and their transit expenses included it will be 13,136 - car has manufactures warranty until Mar 2011

This seems like a GREAT deal, but read mixed reviews on internet - he also mentioned that I have to pay a 300quid fee to get the car up to Glasgow for me as a deposit, but if I"m not happy with the car I get this back.

Anything else I should be concenred about - he's going to call me back later today to discuss.

Any comments/suggestion/advice greatfully received

Many Thanks

Had to pick up an 09 Ford Focus 1.6 thing on behalf of the company I work for, it was a horrible car :yuck: Anyway.. they won't let you in before I think it was 8.30am then you have to wait around for anywhere from 30mins-1hr. Hand your documents into the receptionist who's was only too happy to help, it got passed through quite quickly after that. I can't fault them for customer service, however make sure you check all the documents and receipts as I had to drive the car untaxed around the corner to the Post Office! :dry:

They should allow you to check around the car by yourself, the staff won't stand around like lemons and talk rubbish. :)