BRAND NEW CARBON BONNET AND 20" DEEP DISH ALLOYS

AmyZed

I am selling the wheels off the zed... 20" finichi- a one off wheel! they arent making more, theyre gorgeous wheels and as you can see look awesome on a zed. .i am upset to see them go. the tyres are new ..unsure what make but know a really good one.... cant really sell for three weeks till im back unless someone snaps em up this weekend! theyre still on car waiting to be taken off in watford. will find out the make and sizes, however its in max power right now with all that info if you have bought that....£900.

also brand new seibon bonnet same as this one they cracked- on the car, still at amber performance, still wrapped, gorgeous bonnet. £400. i am rushing this ad sorry- it is not cracked! its a brand new one they got me as a replacement!

you prob wondering whats going on, i got paid off so selling these parts, i may get a zed next year... whole things upset me too much to have one right now, and using the money for a place to live as my dads now selling house, so homeless soon! so kinda have to sort accommodation first anyway!

based in hertfordshire, i dont want to post, collections ideal! i am also away for three weeks.... so please pm me and ask for my number if interested as wont be on here much as away working...

ONE MORE THING- I ASK OF YOU ALL TO NOT MAKE BAD COMMENTS TOWARDS MAX POWER, WASNT THEIR FAULT, THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT SOON, ALL I WANNA DO IS SELL THE BITS AND TRY GET SOME MORE MONEY SO I CAN BUY A NICE ZED ONE DAY. IF ANYONE STARTS TO SLAG THEM OFF ILL GET IN MORE TROUBLE. know it sounds bad so sorry to ask, pm me if you want more info!

amchmg.jpg2rh7l6s.jpgvhxif8.jpg

Best of luck selling these Amy. I will just say that I am glad it all sorted out and hope the final resolution happens soon.

Please just keep this on the topic of the sale for now guys. I have been asked to remove any posts which dont relate directly to the sale of these items. :)