Internal Relay box location?

Vertakill

Anyone got any ideas where this is located?

From looking at a diagram in the service manual, it looks like it's in the driver footwell/under the steering wheel area and it appears to be a small box of some sort. Bear in mind, I'm not looking for the internal fuse box, but a box with relays.

About to go have a look now so thought I'd pop this up now and come back to check on it if I don't have any luck finding it.

This is in relation to the following thread and trouble code: C1111: ABS power relay coil open circuit

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=34822&p=519574&hilit=abs+open+relay#p519574

So I'm looking for the ABS relay to see if it's damaged or fallen out or something, specifically from this relay box that I've yet to find.

I could be wrong and I could be looking for the wrong thing in the wrong location. But at the moment, I'm desperate for a solution as this is preventing me from (legally) driving the car.

I know someone can probably shed some light on it if they stumble upon this thread, but I'd rather not send out PM's to people unannounced.

Thanks in advance.