Hi! 350Z GT-S and Cobra N+, more...

Greetings from Nissan Infiniti Car Owners Club (NICO)!

I would like to invite you all to stop by and check out our site for information, multimedia, and forum discussions related to the 350Z.

Please note that this is not a standardized message, and that I am a real person (albeit from America :teeth: ), and my only interest is spreading some information that you possibly haven't seen before; simultaneously, being that we are a site that caters to the world with members representing several countries, we are always open to a new perspective on the vehicles that we share.

I hope that I'm not coming off as an "interloper," this is not some cheap membership-drive tactic. I just wanted to pop in and share some of the features of the site with you obligation-free. Enjoy!

350Z GT-S

Cobra N+

We also host a huge collection of Nissan and Datsun TV commercials for your viewing pleasure:

http://www.nissancommercials.com

Hope to see you around!

-Chris

Tthanks for the replies, guys. One of the areas the site would like to expand on is vehicles that AREN'T the nissan 240sx/200sx/silvia. With the advent of the current drift fad and the availability and relatively low cost of the cars, we're seeing lots of new members joining. We would like to offer a bit more than that, so feel free to chime in when and where you like.

Looking at some of the vehicles on 350z-uk.com, i can't help but notice how dedicated you all must be to them. Keep up the good work!