Custom sub box

Shaun1982

Hi guys

I bought this off Srobrien on here months back & havent done anything with it since.lol. The idea was to have it carbon'd but nothings come of it sooooooo im letting it go

Its blade silver i think, absolutely mint bar one little mark but it could go straight on no problems

£40 with free p&p :thumbs:

Piccies

IMG00134-20100509-1346.jpg

IMG00135-20100509-1347.jpg

IMG00136-20100509-1347.jpg

Next up is the custom sub box i had built for the standard bose space, will take a 10 or a 12 as the face hasnt been cut but its only got roughly 6'' mounting depth. Never used this as i ended up doing another install in the boot instead.

£50 with free p&p

Piccies

IMG00133-20100509-1346.jpg

IMG00131-20100509-1345.jpg

IMG00132-20100509-1345.jpg

Zedbox.jpg

Boxfitted.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Box looks good.

How easy is it to take out the stock enclosure?

I take it the sub opening is to be created on the top. Could you give me the internal dimensions so I can check what will fit.

Is there anything on it to fix it down so it doesn't crash about?

Thanks.

Hi dude I'm just on my way out to work but ill get you dimensions later, sure its roughly 6'' mounting depth from outer face to the inside of the base. Can't remember the volume though,about 0.65cft iirc.

It hasn't got any fixings on it,pretty sure its that tight in there that it wouldn't move about lol. As far as the stock removal that's pretty easy,remove the panel on the drivers side, remove the front fascia which leaves you with a metal plate,undo the bolts and ta daaa lol

Hth for now dude

• 1 year later...