Bird View Sat Nav

rog

Hi,

I have 2003 Zed with original 2003 bird view disc, If I am able to acquire a more recent disc is it simply a matter of just swopping the disc or is there more to it.

Cheers

Rog

Nope you need to keep a x6 disc (as thats the earlier style nav) but just get a more recent one. Always on ebay

mines is 5. something so what copy do i need to get ? 5. something latest version and what codes /numbers would i need to look for :teeth:

thank you please ;)

Ste

• 2 weeks later...

whats it comming up with when you put the disc in?, is it saying disc error?, if so it may be the driver not the disc, try a new disc before you go out n buy one cos if it is the driver ull have to get one of those!!

i took mine to a loacal nissan dealer but they didnt stock the disc for my version!! :bang:

so im waiting to find a someone local who has one i can put in mine to see if it works, if not i think i might just get it out and use it as a coffe holder!! :yuck:

whats it comming up with when you put the disc in?, is it saying disc error?, if so it may be the driver not the disc, try a new disc before you go out n buy one cos if it is the driver ull have to get one of those!!

i took mine to a loacal nissan dealer but they didnt stock the disc for my version!! :bang:

so im waiting to find a someone local who has one i can put in mine to see if it works, if not i think i might just get it out and use it as a coffe holder!! :yuck:

no it works fine just keep going down closed roads and one way :lol:

need update :D

Ste .