Spill's grounding Kit Fitted

captint

• 4 months later...
OK, fitted one of Spill's (cheers Spill)grounding Kit today, great response, smoother and improve throttle response, fairly easy to install (50 mins). Good call.

JWT Pop Charger is next. :yahoo:

I bought one of Pete's kits yesterday, it arrived today and 45 minutes later it was fitted. :kicking

Instructions a piece of p1ss to follow even for an idiot like me. Easy to read and with colour pictures. :D

I only lost one 10mm bolt, never to be seen again! :doh: Thanks for the spares (I hope they were spares??!!)

I started 'The Sarge' and immediately he felt smoother(better tickover). from 1st to 2nd I noticed an improvement also, although subtle the car just feels less clunky(hope that makes sense). I wasn't sure if it was just an idiosyncracy of the 'Z' that it was a little 'rough' on start up and pulling away at junctions, roundabouts etc, especially after having a 5 series BMW.

Thanks for the prompt response Pete, comprehensive instructions and quality cabling.

Overall a worthwhile addition, would recommend to anyone. :thumbs: