Change of brake pads at CS

bounty78

I made a trip to Leicester to see these boys at the weekend. Have wanted to post some pictures all weekend but never got round to doing this. My OEM brake pads were making a lot of squealing noice. So off they come and in with the EBC redstuffs supplied and fitted by CS. Met Mitz and Andy..top blokes. :thumbs: Andy is definitely very handy with the technical sides of things and Mitz's customer service and rapport is second to none. And a very good price too. :thumbs: The new pads are still squealing but i could only assume that the EBC redstuff hasn't been bedded in properly yet. Hopefully the noice would go away after a few more miles as it gets a wee bit embarassing at the traffic lights :blush: it's the wrong noice from a performance car. Here are some pictures and i would like to take this opportunity to thank both Mitz and Andy.

27042010036.jpg

Andy hard at work..he made it looks so easy..not sure if i would have managed this though :blush:

24042010031.jpg

24042010032.jpg

24042010033.jpg

It's like a mini meet at CS..

cougarstore.jpg

Before u say anything..i know it needs a good wash :teeth:

Mike

• 2 months later...

I have the redstuff mate, seems OK to me..not sure if i have noticed a huge difference in the braking power compared to the stock brake pads though :blush: Maybe people with the yellowstuff might be able to tell u more. The brake no longer squeals after a good bedding in. :thumbs: