A little something i done with my brothers...

Cheers guys, I didn't expect this kind of response! I only put this up for you guys to have a laugh! :lol:

http://rainforestrescue.sky.com/

Wow, just watched it all, that looks like and absolutely amazing experience! I bet those rat brains tasted awesome mate :D

Haha yeah they were very tasty..... :yuck: Tasted like bitter chicken....and kidney!

:O i'd love to try them!

Yeah you could tell you didnt find it hard! jon did look like he was struggling a bit.

Did the camera team etc help out at all, i always wonder when watching things like this how much the people doing it actually do themselves kinda thing lol

Genuinely, what you saw was what happened, if anything, a lot of what we done wasn't shown and it was a lot harder than it seemed. The crew done their job and left us alone. I always wondered the same thing and you do hear about certain people faking a lot of what they do.... like bear grills! The river crossing was so much harder than it came across on tv! Jon almost got taken down stream and the amazon is not the place where you want to be adrift! And the rat thing went on for about an hour. Steve and me helped skin it. the smell of burning rat was on my clothes for 24 hours and it was unbelievably horrible! So all in all, it was as real as you could hope for! :D

Genuinely, what you saw was what happened, if anything, a lot of what we done wasn't shown and it was a lot harder than it seemed. The crew done their job and left us alone. I always wondered the same thing and you do hear about certain people faking a lot of what they do.... like bear grills! The river crossing was so much harder than it came across on tv! Jon almost got taken down stream and the amazon is not the place where you want to be adrift! And the rat thing went on for about an hour. Steve and me helped skin it. the smell of burning rat was on my clothes for 24 hours and it was unbelievably horrible! So all in all, it was as real as you could hope for! :D

I'm glad it was the real deal, it annoys me when you see programs like that but you know that most celebs would be in the nearest hilton as soon as the camera's are off!

I thought that river crossing looked a bit easier on camera, the water looked to be going at one hell of a pace! i could think of much nicer rivers to be adrift in haha! i.e one without sharks and electric eels! Mmmmmm Burning rat skin Nom Nom Nom :p