Malvern 24.04.10

Ruddles

two Azure's on the same road, sooooo common :lol:

:boxing::lol:

My word, I've been spotted!! Or tracked down.... nice to meet ya.

Could you tell I was lost?! We were trying to find a nice country pub - but failed misserably!

I did guess you might've been lost actually as the road you were travelling on only goes to a small country town! :lol:

Really? How far had you travelled? If you had turned round and gone out toward Worcester there's a a pub at some crossroads that has the country atmosphere with great food! :)

I think we past was it the Toby Jug? Had a very small seating area outside, although fancied something a little more remote.

I live near Solihull and we fancied a long drive and had never been to the Malvern Hills, so though it would be good to have a gander.

And seeing to Azure's on the same road clearly indicates taste!! :#1:

Although 2nd choice was Ebisu :#2:

I haven't been there for a fair few months, but I'm pretty certain it's called The Crown, the location is called Poak. It's quite a large pub and there's alot of garden space. You really did come a long way! :D I only live the other side of the hills, fortunate as I get to have a blast around the twisty roads quite frequently :yahoo: and there's usually not so much traffic like Saturday! :scare:

If you get the chance again you should head to Presteigne, fantastic roads and some of the best 'real' country pubs around!

And seeing to Azure's on the same road clearly indicates taste!! :#1:

+1

:thumbs: