Number plate bracket

Dblock

I have a jdm car, along time ago it had the square number plate holder/bracker/plimpf for the front. Since then it got a Uk bracket a long black one.

Is there any way to convert it back to to the square jdm bracket. would I have gaping holes from from where the uk plate bracket was mounted?

Thanks

:thumbs:

I suppose it depends on where or who drilled the holes in the 1st place !! I want to remove my front long black one as fitting a private plate which is half the length , if the holes are spaced wide appart you will see them :bang: so I will have to get some new long plates made up :rant:

best thing to do is take your front plate off and have a look :D

Ste .

just had my front plate off and removed the silly big plastic mount. if its been mounted as stock UK car the youl have 2 huge holes that for the life me i cant see why and 2 screw holes with plastic fixings in them.

ive got mine now mounted on a piece of perspex so it sits right back againt the bumper , tried to get it to stick to the bumper but i tihnkt he perpex i used it abit thick so doesnt like bending.

you might be able to make your own mount depending on how wide the mounting holes youve got i guess its plate off and have a look !

Im going to be taking off my JDM one and putting a UK plate on v soon.

I had a quick look last night and theres 2 big holes through the bumper. Not sure where im going to locate the UK plate yet but if I don't put it back where the holes are then I might get the body shop to smooth it out and smooth the badge over at the same time.

B)