Coilover Help

bhavin85

Hi Guys,

I have just finished installed my rear HKS coilovers on my zed, everything went fairly smoothly! However I just took the car out for a drive to make sure everything is fine and I can hear a loud clicking/rubbing noise which sounds like it is coming from the top of the spring whenever I hit an imperfection on the road...I have had a look at the spring and everything is installed as per the instruction manual!

I have noticed however that when I went to adjust the height the spring did turn slightly aswell. Could really do with fixing this now otherwise the coilovers are going to have to come off :( in time for me to get back to work on tuesday.

Any ideas?

I thought about that...but the HKS writting is the right way up so I am fairly sure they are the right way...but ill check that...i have been googling and it could be end links or just that the springs need to be greased up...I think they might have to come off :thumbdown: