Alpine CDE-114BTi & Wiring to steering wheel

edgeydt50

Right i have for sale my head unit, single din with cubby, and wiring for the steering wheel controls and aerial adapter. All you need to do is cut three wires for the steering wheel controls and the rest is done saving you some serious time! This cd player also has ipod control and parrot bluetooth as standard.

the spec:

The Alpine CDE-114BTi receiver features a metallic grey finish with CD playback combined with Bluetooth hands-free, iPod and USB control. The head unit offers full speed connection for iPod and iPhone and provides complete seamless control over all media sources whilst on the move.

The CDE-114BTi has a built in Parrot Bluetooth module, offering the convenience of having phone conversations through the system and can be updated to support future handset models. It enables you to display the phonebook, received calls, display missed calls and dialled numbers. The receiver's built-in Bluetooth capabilities let you take your phone calls through the receiver while you keep your hands on the wheel.

The CDE-114BTi is compatible with all later generation iPods and iPhones on the marketplace (cable included) and provides the same ‘Quick Search’ function where music can be located by album, artist, song, play-list, genre, audio book or composer. The Alpine CDE114BTi also has a front USB port for use with memory sticks, and contains a dust cover so the port can be closed when not in use.

The receiver also features a front 3.5mm AUX input for ultimate flexibility and you can tune the stereo's sound with the audio controls. Two sets of preamp outputs ease the job of adding external amplifiers to your system.

(more info on head unit at http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/alpine-cde-114bti.html)

(more info on the fascia at http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/nissan- ... tor-3.html)

(more info in the wiring http://www.sextonsdirect.co.uk/steering ... 9-674.html)

This is for bose models but no idea if it makes a difference for uk or jdm. It was fitted to a 2004 UK car.

These pictures are of MY CAR!

DSC01175.jpg

DSC01176.jpg

the little cover does fit to hid the hole.

All in as new condition £210 posted first class

Chris

210£ is the price new for that stuff, what type of RCA outputs does it actually have? tried reading the spec but could only find something that could be two rca outputs (4 in total) 2V, is that right? I'd give you 1/2 of that price mate if the RCA outputs meet my requirements. :dance:

*Edit

Found this on my search:

Alpine.jpg

So it does, will check and see if the 2V is any good too :thumbs:

I have the 113, essentially the same thing with a black surround.

I rate it very highly - flawless integration with my ipod, built in bluetooth without having to buy an extra parrot module and no dramas getting it to work with my steering controls - didn't have to cut any wires, used those special clip/jumper things instead.

I even use the front usb input now and again!

GLWTS!

• 3 weeks later...