Gauging Interest: Alpine IVA-D310rb

Shaun1982

Hi guys,

This purely to check out what interest i get at the moment as im waiting for a vital part for the stereo to arrive.

So,on to the stereo, its a motorised fold out 7 inch touchscreen unit that plays pretty much anything,including dvd,cd,mp3,ipod compatible,vcd etc etc. Its one of the stereos that uses a hideaway receiver unit(or brain) so theres no cramming wires into tight spaces.

The headunit itself is immaculate,only downside is the springs gone in the release button for the removeable front,but this doesnt affect the unit in any way as it doesnt fall off & still removes & fits on fine :thumbs:

Ill see if ive got some old pictures from my last car as ive never got it in the zed after losing the dc convertor,this is the part ive just bought.

The brain has a few scratches on it but its hidden away anyway so it doesnt matter.

This really is a very well specced headunit,heres a link to it for more details

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/produc ... /3516.html

The price has dropped since i bought mine as i paid £750 for it.The only reasons its not going in the zed are im unsure as to if ill have a job by the end of the month,and if i do keep my job then ive still not got the money to replace the rest of my system as people may have seen from my other threads my sub wont fit in the zed.

Sorry to babble on anyway :lol:

Looking for £400 ideally,may even throw the alpine ipod adapter in if it goes to someone on here