Fitting LED bulbs in "normal" rears

captain

I want rear LEDs but at £250 my mods list is now over £3000 (wheels.tyres.exhaust.wing.paint jobs.plenum spacer. air filter. etc. etc.) so I want to reduce cost where possible.

I've seen people talk about fitting LED bulbs in to original lights but has anybody done it and have the got pics?

Thanks.

I want rear LEDs but at £250 my mods list is now over £3000 (wheels.tyres.exhaust.wing.paint jobs.plenum spacer. air filter. etc. etc.) so I want to reduce cost where possible.

I've seen people talk about fitting LED bulbs in to original lights but has anybody done it and have the got pics?

Thanks.

Also interested in this - I want to tint my rear lens but was advised against this as its dangerous with normal bulbs in (not enough light) - I would hope the LEDS are a lot brighter making this feasible?

I've fit some in mine. TBH they arent much brighter than OEM and they dont look much different. They were just left over from trying many different ones for the clear foglights for BigPhil to find the brightest out there.

I'll try and get you some pics tomorrow if I can :thumbs:

Search the foglight threads for the LED bulbs you need. I think its something like JPWarden on eBay.