FEELER: modified greddy lip

sketch

right its up for sale, looks awsome but on my car its just too low,

quick update, the splitter has had the ends modified so they dont go up the side of the bumper as far, looks 100X better IMHO,

the stickers can be removed if not to your taste... fit really is 100% (was held on very securly with 2 small screws at each end only)

has been repaired in the past, i used loads of fibreglass and fibreglass filler then had my local body shop smooth it and paint it, have had it fitted for 3 months but finally hit a speed bump with it, its got a surface crack in it, not right the way through but when the sun shines on it you can just about see it, very easy fix tho, having removed it it quite like the debaged stock look so wont be getting another lip, just going a bit lower with the car

i recon postage will be a biach as in never gonna find a box this big, so COLLECTION only please, ill update with a currant pic in about half hour, but here is how it looked when it first went on

P1000757.jpg

P1000756.jpg

P1000758.jpg

• 2 weeks later...