1st Flyered in Sunny Rotherham

Bluffy

Silver coupe 54 plate, bonet covered in bird sh!t parked in multi storey in Rotherham Town centre. Left a card on windscreen.... Have to wait and see if they register

I hope you wiped it off :headhurt:

it looked as though it had been on for days.. also was working and cant get my suit dirty cleaning cars ;) they get dirty enough in grubby takeaways. :thumbdown:

Silver coupe 54 plate, bonet covered in bird sh!t parked in multi storey in Rotherham Town centre. Left a card on windscreen.... Have to wait and see if they register

it looked as though it had been on for days.. also was working and cant get my suit dirty cleaning cars ;) they get dirty enough in grubby takeaways. :thumbdown:

can't you MATRIX it :p

can't you MATRIX it :p

nope but I bet the lass on your avatar would do a good job :bounce::bounce: