Bargain 2003/53 UK GT, 53k miles, £9K - ** SOLD **

TimGSXR

let me get your ad right you was offered £8300 for the car from a dealer but expect to get £9000 for it on here or elsewhere you did not get it, so sold it to the dealer for a stupid sum why let the dealer have it and not somebody else :bangin: I keep seeing this stupid reply on these for 'sale ads'.

er because I needed it to go to get another car as explained in the ad, tried my best to get it to someone cheap but ultimately nobody went for it, the other car was only available at the price I had been offered for a short period :bang:

Hi all,

Trading car in this week, been offered £8300, if somebody would like this car then get in touch immediately as it is likely going in tomorrow or wednesday, would prefer it to go to someone on here as opposed to a stealer.

I was hoping for £10k but found the car I want and need it to go so £9k gets it, otherwise its going to the stealer

this is your ad your not asking £8300 from buyers of the forum you expect them to pay £9000 so again why not sell it private for £8300 which I'm sure you would have got straight away eh! no you have let the dealer steal it from you as you say!

Hi all,

Trading car in this week, been offered £8300, if somebody would like this car then get in touch immediately as it is likely going in tomorrow or wednesday, would prefer it to go to someone on here as opposed to a stealer.

I was hoping for £10k but found the car I want and need it to go so £9k gets it, otherwise its going to the stealer

this is your ad your not asking £8300 from buyers of the forum you expect them to pay £9000 so again why not sell it private for £8300 which I'm sure you would have got straight away eh! no you have let the dealer steal it from you as you say!

Yes I was just being straight with people, to faff on with people viewing and stuff I would want more money, I've sold cars before and people turn up and kick around a car then tell you they don't have the money (not saying anybody on here would do that), did that for a month when selling an MX5 < :ban:. If somebody had offered somewhere near the £8300 I would of probably gone for it. Nobody made any offers so I left it. I was honest and gave people the chance to buy a seriously cheap car, sorry it wasn't cheap enough, I'll make sure I contact you personally to check any adverts I put up in the future, just to make sure your happy :dummy:.