Set of Headlights

craigy hardcore

I have my headlights for sale, read carefully before pm'ing me please.

They are from an 04 reg UK car.

The passenger side one is fine and in good working order. The Drivers side is gubbed. When I say gubbed I mean my splash guard disappeared on the motorway and a whole load of dirt got in behind the wheel and ruined the light. I tried to take the clear front panel off the front and have broke the seal a little.

I don't know if anyone has the technical knowledge and/or skills to get this going again.

Lights will come with bulbs but without looms as I need them for my new set which should be here any day now.

I don't know what they are worth but I know Nissan ask £600 per light for the same as these.

£175 for the set?

Regards

Craig

• 3 weeks later...

OK folks...

These lights are back up for sale...

There was a bit of confusion of what manufacturer the headlights actually come from...

***THEY ARE NOT OEM UK SPEC HEADLIGHTS***

They come with all bulbs and a loom which will need modified slightly in order to fit UK Cars...

The drivers side headlight will need a good refurb - If I had the knowledge on how to do so, I would, But I don't :p

Passenger side is in full working order with a few minor scratches on the exterior.

I'm looking for £100 (delivered anywhere in the UK) Got to be worth it for a spare etc I am based near Glasgow and they can be picked up from either Greenock or Cambuslang for £75.

Pics....

CopyofDSCN0109.jpg

CopyofDSCN0110.jpg

CopyofDSCN0111.jpg

CopyofDSCN0112.jpg

CopyofDSCN0113.jpg

CopyofDSCN0114.jpg

DSCN0115.jpg

Feel free to pm me with any questions etc...

Cheers

Craig