350z Sony Retro-Fit Sat Nav

dwj100uni

Hi All,

I have the Sat-Nav system that I used in my 350 for sale.

I thought it was a shame to sell it as just a sat nav, as its been modified to fit a 350z perfectly!

Basically its a Sony NV-U82 Sat Nav (with 4.8inch touch screen), with modified plug (so that it can be hard wired), and a surround so that the sat nav sits in the cubby hole perfectly.

The surround is brushed metal, so matches the speedo surround, and looks really good.

You will have to cut a hole in the cubby hole floor (the bottom) but when removing you can place the rubber mat back over and you would never know it was there.

This will require some cutting etc, so please dont buy and expect to just plonk in, as it really is about an hours work to get set up, but it is pretty simple stuff! You dont need to remove the whole centre console when fitting, just the AC controls and stuff to wire to ignition live.

The sat nav is good as as soon as it senses power it will turn on, and when power is removed it will shut down within 30 seconds!

I can get pics of the surround and the sat nav together, but unfortunatly as my car went I totally forgot to take pics of this sat nav, so you will just have to imagine what is is like.... unless someone photoshops it in!

It looks great and works well also, so its a bargain for anyone who wants a genuine alternative to spending £1000's on a nissan satnav, but wants something that looks fitted and not just stuck to the windscreen.

Info on Sat nav here: http://www.handtec.co.uk/product.php?xProd=703

Not sure how much its worth all together, so I guess Ill leave it to a forum bid sort of thing as that seemed to work for my other bits!

Will post pics up later tonight hopefully!

Thanks All,

Dave

Oh, sorry Stew.

Ill get some pics up ASAP, but as for the price I really don't know what its worth to someone, so i thought I would let people offer what they wanted to pay?

Hope thats OK, and if not, let me know and Ill try and sort something out.

Thanks,

Dave