Busy day

hanel

3 Zs today.

Gunmetal Grey Coupe in South Wimbledon around 11 this morning, leaving an industrial estate.

Another Gunmetal Couple south bound across Kew bridge at 8:15is this evening - waved and he looked a bit confused........

Then lastly my first sighting of another roadster

Nice clean black 06 with the roof down. Followed me through the tunnel entering Heathrow airport. What a fantastic sound, 2 Z's going through a tunnel one after the other having a great time making as much noise as they could, think we almost brought the tunnel down. :thumbs:

Girlfriend said that see could hear me coming into the airport then was surprised when she saw that I had a friend to play with.

"What a fantastic sound, 2 Z's going through a tunnel one after the other having a great time making as much noise as they could, think we almost brought the tunnel down.

Girlfriend said that see could hear me coming into the airport then was surprised when she saw that I had a friend to play with."

Brilliant :teeth::teeth::teeth: