Garage Recommendation - EliteTech, Bucks

Jak

Have been meaning to post this for a while now but better late than never!

A few months back one of our customers (who works at Nissan Technology Centre) ,after noticing my 350z outside, kindly told me that next time its up for service I should give a garage called EliteTech a call. To cut a long story short EliteTech were, from what I can gather, set up by a couple of guys that worked for Nissan Tech Centre (one of them still does) and have a lot of experience with Nissan products. Apparantly all the guys with tuned/faster cars at the Nissan tech centre send their cars to them!

Anyway my car was due for a service so on this recommendation I got a quote and booked in. Gareth, the guy who serviced my car was very friendly and defiantly seemed to know his stuff and way round the 350z’s (he owns a very nice modified R33 GTR himself). I was very happy with the work done and the service provided and will defiantly be returning in the future – In fact I’m there on Tuesday getting my aux belts changed!

All in all I would recommend EliteTech’s to anyone on here looking for a garage in the Bucks area, just google them for their website and contact details!

Jak