Few bits of home entertainment kit

H5

I've recently been upgrading some bits of home stereo kit and have some bits for sale. Will eBay at the weekend if nothing goes.

Have a Sony video (think that's what they were called!) recorder and Panasonic DVD player (model DVD-R31 for sale. Open to offers for these, usual high specs from Sony and Panasonic. Both with remotes and instruction manuals, good condition.

Also, Sony Surround Sound system (HTK 475) which includes integrated amplifier (numerous inputs, tuner, Dolby Digital decoder, DTS decoder) with Pascal speakers and active subwoofer. Sounds great, I've just changed my home set-up. Good condition, speaker covers have the odd slight pull in them, amp alone goes for about £100 on eBay so open to offers again.

Finally, brushed aluminium Alphasson speaker stands to take the rear speakers above. Again, offers.

Any cash generated will be poured directly into the Zed fund for sensible mods......! :teeth: