Nismo V1 front bumper and C-west side skirts

The Hoff

I am selling off a version 1 Nismo bumper and a pair of C-West side skirts. They are both genuine items that I bought damaged and I have repaired with the intention of fitting them to my Z but as I am selling in the spring there is no point getting them fitted only to take them off again.

The Nismo bumper had a crack on the LHS from the headlights washer hole down to the reflector hole and then from there to the bottom of the bumper, there was significant scraping and material missing on the botton front corner where the prevous owner has scraped it across a kerb or wall causing the damage. I have fully repaired the break with glass fibre, dremelled out all of the impact shatter marks on the paintwork then filled and smoothed. There were many stone chips all of the bumper so I have sorted these out too, the Nissan badge on the Nismo has also been filled in and smoothed over. Its had a coat of high build primer which I have rubbed down so its ready for final prep and spray in the body shop now.

The side skirts had what looked like kerb damage again with large scrapes down one of the sides and the back end/edge had come away with a portion missing. I have patched over then rebuilt up using several layers then filled and rubbed back to rebuild the correct profile using the other fully intact one as a guide. Both have had a high build primer coat and on has been rubbed down ready for the shop, I need to just finish of the second and they done.

My sprayer gave me a quote of £100 for both to be colour matched to my car when I had finished sorting them.

Will post up photos as soon as I can, some are on my other PC so wont be able to put them up for about a week. I will also put up photos of what they look like on a car.

I am asking £200 for the bumper and £150 for the side skirts, shipping is at buyers cost.

DSC02133.jpg

DSC02130-1.jpg

c-westside.jpg

side2.jpg

Bumper pics to come....