Standard 350z alloy wheels with tyres.

ian-r

18" standard 6 spoke with tyres and centre caps. Tyres legal circa 2.5 - 3mm all round - federal and Toyo T1R. Wheels in good condition, light kerb marks on 3 of them and one front has a small amount of lacquer peeling on the edge which you donet notcie when they are on the car. I can put piccys up of each wheel if requested.

Looking for around £300. I think this is a fair price seeing as Rays usually fetch a lot more. Open to sensible offers as im in no rush to sell. Collection from Nottingham area or I can arrange delievery at £30 i think it is.

Any questions you can ring, text or pm me.

Ian - 07545022811

IMG_0114.jpg

350z not included in the sale... :lol:

just a bit of info, those seem quite expensive. To sell i think you will have to drop the price a good bit, due to the kerbing and the tires being in used condition.

Some sell for a lot less with good tires and no kerbing.

just a little info if your looking for them to sell.

if you dropped the price i would maybe consider.

im in talks with someone who is selling wheels in perfect condition with 2 new tires and 2 used for a lot less, just waiting on photo's being sent

cheers, Neil

ps individual pics would help give an idea of actual condition

They are in really good nick, I'm just very picky, kern marks are very minor. I shall put some individual pics up I think.

I have said I'm open to offers, but on eBay some, not as good condition as mine, are up for £550 and there has been a lot sold over on sxoc for more money.

That's for the advice though.