Miami-GT - All you need from the USA direct

Miami-GT

Guys

Just a short introduction to my company and I J

MIAMI-GT has been trading and part of the Supra forum for many years now – and being heavily involved in both the forum life (I organise the ‘Dragonball Run’ to France) and the development of new products (mainly cosmetic) for the car

Have recently joined the ranks of 350Z ownership (imported 2004 drop top in Sunset!!) I look forward to meeting you all at meets etc

Also I am launching our new service for all your parts needs from the USA

BODYKITS / EXHAUSTS / ENGINE / TURBO & SUPERCHARGERS/INTERIOR / SUSPENSION ETC ETC

Basically you log in the the Miami-GT website (from August) - and this will launch you our USA representative here:

www.garagegt.com

[Sign up and order direct - these will be dispatched to you direct via DHL (or Bax Global if a larger item)

1. It is an easy and secure process

2. Prices are refected in $$'s and are VERY low!

3. Checkout process will calculate the shipping on your item

4. Our 10% Profit level is calculated into this total (just so you know what I am making on this process)

5. Any friendly (!) import / VAT will be your responsibility

6. Payments may be made by Paypal (confirmed address only) or through Credit Cards with deliveries to the card address[/size][/color]

I look after your interests over here - and any queries or parts etc not listed you might want please just email on sales@miami-gt.com (please see www.miami-gt.com for all T&C’s)

You can call me at any time on 07939 111 877 - evenings too

Look forward to working and meeting with you guys!

Regards

Paul Evans

www.miami-gt.com

www.garagegt.com