Gumetal 350 FOR SALE **REDUCED £11,000**

jpaero

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe still a bit overpriced...

I was looking before christmas and import 2003 models were dirt cheap. I know you have spent a lot of money on it and it looks in great condition but that doesn't add much to the price unless someone wants those exact same mods and doesn't want the fun of doing it themselves. Just my opinion don't mean anything against you or your lovely Z :thumbs:

I think considering the miles, mods etc with everything else, i think its a very good price. If you can find one with as much money spent on it and an engine with around 10,000 miles on it then sure let me knw. Say you do by one yourself, you then buy good alloys, your not far off the price of mine, unless your buying crappy standard alloys.

I think considering the miles, mods etc with everything else, i think its a very good price. If you can find one with as much money spent on it and an engine with around 10,000 miles on it then sure let me knw. Say you do by one yourself, you then buy good alloys, your not far off the price of mine, unless your buying crappy standard alloys.

I looked into JDM models before I decided on a UK model so I do know what I'm talking about, I looked at a few with similar mileage for less than 10k although none as nice as your I will admit. Someone is going to get a very cherished and looked after car, but unfortunately any mods, new engine included add bugger all to the price, anyway good luck with the sale!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...