New road angel

Bluffy

does the new one actually detect the mobile cameras when they are in use? or just warn you of the likely areas of mobile cameras from a database?

Coz my tomtom tells me where mobile speed cameras are likely to be.. so if this does same thing it would be a waste of money..

Also what do you actually get for the subscription with road angel? Does it just update your road angel with new cameras?

If the new road angel does actually detect mobile cameras, does it still work without a subscription?

Alot of questions I know, there are several on fleabay which are hell of a lot cheaper then shop prices.

does the new one actually detect the mobile cameras when they are in use? or just warn you of the likely areas of mobile cameras from a database?

Coz my tomtom tells me where mobile speed cameras are likely to be.. so if this does same thing it would be a waste of money..

Also what do you actually get for the subscription with road angel? Does it just update your road angel with new cameras?

If the new road angel does actually detect mobile cameras, does it still work without a subscription?

Alot of questions I know, there are several on fleabay which are hell of a lot cheaper then shop prices.

yes a lot of questions, I can only speak for my old system, yes predicts where mobiles may be , has detector fitted for mobiles (not sure if this will be 100% effective though ) has all static cameras on database , have never updated mine and not been caught out yet ! also has accident blackspots on database..I,m sure this latest model will be a lot more effective than mine, and as I said it only has to save you once to be worth the price :thumbs: